Mittwoch, 2. September 2020

6) The first time
------------------------------
Veronica’s adventure
I saw her when I left my hotel room and went down to the beach. She looked at me in a strange way and then entered the next café.
She was only a bit taller than me, her shoulders strong with firm bosoms, rather sportive.
When I came back from the beach, she came out of the same café as 3 hours earlier, as if she had been waiting for me.
She followed me up the stairs of the entrance to the reception where I asked for my keys and she for hers.
When I got into the elevator, the door was nearly closing, she her foot in the door and it reopened.
I looked at her with surprise, but she smiled and stood exactly beside me.
While we drove up, her arm touched mine a bit, I felt her strong forearm. Then her finger was getting around mine.
Then the door opened for my floor. I wanted to leave, but she grabbed my hand and held me back.
While I looked at her, the door closed.
She came closer to me, suddenly her hands lay on my behind and I found myself being kissed.
Never before, I had had a lesbian contact, but she kissed me so intimately, that I couldn’t move in her arms.
The elevator’s door opened and she led me out, some steps to a hotel room door, opened it fast with her key and dragged me in.
She closed the door with her key and turned to me.
She looked at me like a tiger wanting to swallow the sheep by one bite.
She took me both my hands and pulled me to the bed.
And then I don’t know much. I found myself on the bed with her half on me kissing me intensively.
I began to like it, it stimulated me, my blood was running fast through my veins. So my hand got over her back feeling her smooth skin.
Now she was kissing my bosoms, slightly biting my belly. I put both my hands on her head and grabbed her hair tenderly of delight.
She laid her left leg between my legs, so I had to spread them.
I felt her hand going slowly up and down my inner thigh, sometimes a little grabbing, so I took a deeper breath, but spread my legs even wider.
Now she knew she had won. I wanted her to do what she liked to do with me.
Her hand went up to my pussy, lay on it.
My pussy was throbbing with expectation and getting wet. Tenderly she parted the lips of my pussy with her middle finger.
Then it entered my pussy, I gave a light sigh.
It entered deeper and deeper till her palm lay flat on my pussy again.
She moved it up and down and half in and out.
My hand moved smoothly on her back if as to say: Don’t stop!
The lips of my pussy where so wide spread now, she entered her thumb, then very deep till nearly half her hand had disappeared.
I through my head back, because it got me high.
She worked in my pussy, touched the walls of my inner vagina.
Now her forefinger wet with mucus parted my buttocks and went over my anus.
First, I tried to hold my buttocks together, but as her finger had got tenderly over my anus several times, I relaxed and opened it for her to enter it with her forefinger.
As it entered deeper into my anus I felt the lips of my pussy press her thumb and hand more and more.
Slowly I felt all my blood leaving my head, my fingernails went into her skin for relief.
Her thumb with half of her hand and her forefinger went rotatory into my pussy and anus. I tried to get hold of some bedclothes because I was near to get crazy.
Faster and faster, she went with this rotatory movement that I felt like my lower body having all the blood and senses of my whole body.
I through my head to the left and right, sighing louder and louder, “aoh, aoh, aoh”
Suddenly my upper body got into a total cramp, “uaaaah”. I lost consciousness.
When open my eyes, I don’t know how much time later, I was still heavily breathing and holding my benefactress close to me pressing my face into her firm bosoms.
-----------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen