Mittwoch, 2. September 2020

7) A tender conversation
------------------------------
We sit naked somewhere outside on two tree trunks on our clothes and look into each other’s eyes. We only observe each other’s face, mouth, lips, every motion and feature.
My right leg is between your legs and your right leg is between mine. Our knees are only a hand length from each other’s genitals.
I touch your knee and you touch mine.
Slowly we go up and down on the inner side of the thigh of the other while we look into each other’s eyes.
Simultaneously we go closer to the genital of the other while we constantly look into each other’s eyes.
A small touch with our fingertips on the genital of the other while we don’t quit our eyes. Only our tongues go slightly over our own lips.
The back of my hand touches the lips of your pussy and you take my dick softly in your hand while our eyelids go a bit faster up and down, but we still look into each other’s eyes.
Your pussy slowly gets hot and wet, my dick half erects. Our mouths open wide.
My thumb parts your pussy lips and your hand moves the skin of my dick. Our heads move a bit forward and backwards.
My thumb half enters your wet pussy; you move the skin of my dick so my glans penis shows up. Our eyes still watch each other but our views a more and more blurred.
My thumb goes in and out your pussy wilder and wilder, your hand moves forward and backward on my dick faster and faster. Only our eyes talk.
Your pussy presses my thumb; my dick is very hard in your hand. Now we only try look into each other’s eyes but more and more often our eyelids fall down and we only feel each other’s breath coming out of our mouths.
Then our heads sink forward, with your left hand you stop my right hand, while your right hand gets wet with cum.
-----------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen