Mittwoch, 2. September 2020



Part 6

in the evening when the stars were up, I sat near my campfire

during the day, I went fishing and collected wood for the campfire

in general, the south of Spain is very dry

the nature is grey and yellow

but at the end of February and the beginning of March, it rains for 3 weeks

I could hardly leave my cave

but then, the sun came out and everything went green, full of flowers, a thousand colours

x

in that valley, I last remembered some events of my childhood and then closed it up

at the age of 3 or 4, I had a bicycle for toddlers with helping wheels

the other boys and girls in the neighbourhood told me to take the helping wheels off because they thought I could do without them

I was not quite convinced of it

but after a certain time, the screws loosened and when I drove to the left or right, the wheels were pushed up more and more into the air so that they didn’t touch the ground any more when I rode the bike

a child on another bicycle behind me shouted: “your helping wheels don’t touch the ground, you can ride without them!”

I was surprised, looked back down and fell

but then, I took the helping wheels off

x

at primary school, there was a girl sitting next to me, her name was Mary

she always took my pencils and eraser and I didn’t like that

one day, when she reached out for my pen again, I bit her in the hand

of course, she screamed and I was called to the teacher’s desk

the teacher was a nice woman

I don’t think I was punished but I don’t really remember how the whole affair continued

x

I wasn’t a good student at school, neither a loud one

but I never missed a single day at secondary school

I always sat in the back row, so I could overview the whole class

but already at the age of 16, I disliked authority

there was a German grammar teacher, he wanted to show himself progressive, but I felt that he was only a feet licker

probably that was the reason why we didn’t like each other, maybe, we even hated each other because I knew who and what he was and he recognized that I knew it, he couldn’t hide his real being from me

x

so one day, I was sitting at my place in the back row, having my feet on the table and watching out of the window, the sun was shining brightly

this German teacher had been writing something on the blackboard for some time

and when he turned round seeing me, he said: “Do you think it’s fine what you are doing?”

I didn’t care about him but continued looking out of the window

there were only 2 girls in our class of around 35, sitting in the first row

one of them turned round and shouted at me in the worst Bavarian dialect: “Go home if you don’t like it here!”

I thought for a short moment, got up and went out

however, when I closed the door behind me, the teacher said: “Me, I didn’t permit you to leave the classroom.” I opened the door again and replied: “and I didn’t ask you!”

I was nearly kicked out of school

x

I came to the conclusion: This society didn’t like me and me, I didn’t like them

imagine somebody thinking differently, questioning everything society believes in!

on a long term, this couldn’t work

they had to exclude me and I was ready to leave them

x

my grandmother had a very big garden with many animals, vegetables, shrubs, bushes fruit trees, butterflies; in one word, a lot to discover for a child

in summer, I often spend a lot of time at her house

I was around 3 years old, it was around midday and she was cooking in the kitchen while I did a walk around in the garden

and when I was tired, I sat down on a tree trunk, stump or pile of earth

but this pile of earth seemed to be special, suddenly many ants were climbing up and down on me

I cried and shouted: “grandma, grandma!

She looked out of the kitchen window and asked me what had happened

I told her that many ants were pinching me

so she said: “Why don’t you stand up from that anthill?”

then, I stood up and ran into the kitchen








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen