Mittwoch, 2. September 2020

8) A little massage
------------------------------
You lay naked on your belly and your legs and arms are comfortably stretched away
first I begin with your hands, four of my fingers of both hands hold your hand, while my thumb goes up and down first on the back of your hand and then on your palm
and of course I kiss your hand
Then your forearm
there are many small muscles which we use when we hold or turn something
pushing them sometimes tenderly, then a bit harder up and down to loosen them
then I will massage biceps and triceps
the shoulder is a problematic muscle,
I still work mainly with my thumb
on your back it's my palm which loosens these muscles
Then your hip
I just can't avoid to bite tenderly into your behind from time to time because it's so appetitive
even your behind is hot and I haven't even massaged your legs and your front
you want me already now
Then I go down your thighs, your calves till the sole of your foot
and of course, you are ticklish
fast you turn round
so I go up your thigh again,
you breath faster
massaging your thigh, I just can’t take it anymore and I give you a tender kiss on your pussy, already wet
but I don't go over you
I want to torture you a bit more with my tenderness
you must first get nearly crazy of desire before getting me in you
my hands go round your umbilicus
sometimes I bite you in your hips
while my tongue plays with your nipples
now I stand behind your head and your beautiful bosoms get a massage
but that is too much for you,
you put your head back a bit, your hands take my behind and pull me closer. your mouth opens and your lips begin to work my dick
I bend forward and full mouth I take your pussy in my mouth

-----------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen